An Elegant Latin Flair Wedding at Lake Mary Events Center | Karla + Abdiel

Karla was a bride that loved all things GLAMOROUS! So of course, we made sure her wedding day was the epitome of spectacular beauty! There were so many incredible details that came together so effortlessly- the rose gold sequined linen, the 5 tiered extraordinary cake, lushious white floral everywhere you turned + a surprise performance from a Spanish band. It was a fantastic day full of so much emotion + love- our team was thrilled to be a part of their special day. Without further ado, enjoy Karla + Abdiel's photos:

Our wonderful vendor team:
Wedding Coordinator: At Last Wedding + Event Design
Photography: Castaldo Studio
Venue: Lake Mary Events Center
Caterer: River City Catering
DJ/Lighting: Soundwave Entertainment
Cake Baker: Party Flavors
Chair Rental: Fenice Events
Drape/Extra Rentals: Orlando Wedding & Party Rentals
Ceremony Music: Harpist, Christine MacPhail
Ceremony Music: Strings & Things
Bridal Hair/Makeup: Makeover Station
Bridesmaids Hair/Makeup: A Touch of Fierce
Entertainment: Batucada Bayu
                            
            
            
            
A Portion of Karla's Review of At Last Wedding + Event Design
ATTENTION, if you are looking to have the BEST WEDDING COORDINATOR, please read this post, because I can guarantee YOU have found the RIGHT ONE: At Last Wedding + Event Design

Jaclyn was there giving me support every way, from suggestions, ideas, advice, everything I needed to know and understand. She was available all the time from AM to PM and she will reply within minutes to my phone calls, text or emails. Definitely extremely responsible, and extremely helpful. The day of the rehearsal I was running late, she was so patient with me, and we were able to execute what it was plan. I received a bad news from the Venue (Lake Mary Event Center) which at the moment makes me feel so sad. Of course with so much stress I was so worried and emotional, Jaclyn was able to calm me down, and gave me HOPE! My Ceremony was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!! Everyone LOVE IT! The “Day of” the WEDDING!!!! WOW, Jaclyn and her team (Jaclyn, Amanda B. & Jen) went above and beyond, from the morning till the end, they also packed and put everything away. My family and friends didn't have to worry about anything. She was able to get in my mind and make every detail and idea possible. Words will never be enough to express my gratitude to her, she did everything so PERFECT! The moment I walk into my reception, I cry, I was amazed, speechless, it was everything I dream about! All of my guesses were so happy, loving and enjoying everything. All my wedding was beyond organized and to perfection! Even after my wedding, she contacts me in order to cover some details “post-wedding checklist”! She is a keeper!! Hands down THE BEST COORDINATOR In Central Florida! I am beyond happy and I thank God I choose At Last Wedding + Event Design to coordinate my special day. My wedding was Perfect THANKS to YOU, Jaclyn and Team! *******BOOK HER TODAY! You won’t have any regrets! *******
             

Comments