Pink + Blue Rustic Wedding at Highland Manor in Florida | Lauren + Ben

What a joy it is to share Lauren + Ben's special day with all of you today! Lauren came to us last year + ever since then we've had been anxiously awaiting their wedding. They had their engagement session with their photographers, Best Photography, + seeing those photos got us even more excited... the two photograph so beautifully together!

The wedding day itself was just lovely. All of their family + friends were enjoying the day + dancing the night away. Guests enjoyed some fun late-night treats on their way out.... DONUTS! Who doesn't love donuts after a night of dancing?!

Our A+ vendors for the day:
Wedding Coordinator: At Last Wedding + Event Design
Photographer: Best Photography
Videographer: Eric Horner Films
Venue: Highland Manor
Floral: Dream Designs Florist
DJ: Press Play DJ
Cake Baker: The Sugar Suite
Hair/Makeup: Tracy Restrepo
              
              
              
              
              
              
              
 Lauren's Review of At Last Wedding + Event Design
Jaclyn and her At Last team were wonderful! I can be quite indecisive when making big time decisions, and Jaclyn helped me through that, which isn't easy to do. I felt so comfortable and stress free the day of my wedding because I knew that Jaclyn had everything under control. When my husband and I walked into our reception we were amazed! My vision and all the hard work paid off and looked exactly how I hoped, thanks to Jaclyn. Her and her assistant made sure that I was ok throughout the whole day and evening and it was so comforting knowing she had it all under control. She is the very BEST!
      

Comments