An Emotional Beautiful Wedding at Lake Mary Events Center | Aleesa + CJ

I just love it when a wedding comes together so perfectly! Aleesa + CJ had one of those weddings which really makes the overall feel of the day run smoothly + afterwards it just puts a huge smile on my face. These two had some really darling details for their big day + don't even get me started of the amazing team of vendors that we had to make it all come together so beautifully! With impeccable decor + love in the air, what more could you ask for?!

Our A-list team of vendors for this fab wedding: 
Wedding Coordinator: At Last Wedding + Event Design
Photographer: Cat Lemus Photography
Venue: Lake Mary Events Center 
Caterer: 4Rivers Smokehouse
DJ/Lighting: Rhythm of the Night
Floral: Country Club Flower Shop
Videographer: Cranman Cinematography
Furniture Rentals: RW Style
Hair/Makeup: Beauty Bullies
Linen: BBJ Linen
Chiavari Chairs: Orlando Wedding and Party Rentals
Drapery: Swag Decor
Wedding Dress: Madison James Bridal
 Aleesa's Review of At Last Wedding + Event Design
From the moment I talked to Jaclyn about 5 months before my wedding, I knew she had it all under control. And I was right! We communicated several times over email, had a Skype session because I lived out of town, and had a final 2.5 hour meeting two weeks before my wedding. She really takes time for her brides and from the final meeting on, she took over everything, which was SO NICE as the week before the wedding was madness between family coming in and trying to tie up all the loose ends. She finalized everything with all of our vendors, which took a lot of stress of me and created a 12 page timeline of the day of to give to all of them! When it came to wedding day, I truly was not worried about anything because I knew Jaclyn and her team knew everything. My husband and I could not have asked for a more successful, fun, and beautiful day!
Thank you, At Last!!
 
      

Comments