Intimate + Elegance at Casa Feliz in Winter Park, Florida | Linda + Jim

 I had such a great time working with Linda + Jim. Linda is so sweet + the calmest bride I have ever worked with! On the day of their wedding the weather couldn’t have been more perfect for an outdoor ceremony. Linda’s mom is very talented with arts + crafts + made most of the décor + centerpieces for the wedding! My personal favorite detail at each wedding is the wedding cake + this cake was nothing short of perfect. I noticed that the two families coming together were such tight-knitted family + I was happy to see everyone having fun at the reception. I wish Linda + Jim a lifetime full of health + happiness + a very blessed marriage.

Our lovely vendors for the day:
Wedding Coordinator: At Last Wedding + Event Design
Venue: Casa Feliz
Photographer: Crickets Photography
Officiant: Steve Swan from Sensational Ceremonies
DJ: Weddings Only DJ
Ceremony Music: Harpist, Christine MacPhail
Cake: It's Tasty Too
Makeup/Hair: Aileen Pacheco
Transportation: Southern Elegance
Lighting: Kaleidoscope Event Lighting
              
              
              
If you are reading this, then you need to hire AT LAST right away. Jaclyn was organized and professional, after talking to her my worries were over and I knew I had made the right decision to hire her. Me and my mom had been planning my wedding for 2 years. I had all my vendors picked out and I wanted everything to be perfect. I had my ceremony and reception at Casa Feliz, I felt at ease because Jaclyn and her team were familiar with the location and they had worked with my vendors. 

My coordinator for the day was Amanda B. always sweet, kind, calm, organized and professional. She was always on time and responded to my emails right away which is something I admired. On the day of the wedding Amanda B. had a timeline breakdown for every minute of the day, so the whole day ran smooth and on time. Amanda B. and Brianna set up my decorations at the ceremony and reception just as we had discussed and made everything look beautiful. 

The feedback I received from my guest was that they were kind, approachable and helpful. The guest were impressed with how the day was organized and how well everything flowed together. My wedding day was perfect and best of all stress free. They really think of everything and take care of all the small details. I am happy and forever grateful to Amanda and Brianna they made sure me, my mom and husband were able to relax and enjoy the day. AT LAST Wedding and Event Design prices are reasonable and they are certainly worth every penny. I truly recommend AT LAST to any bride looking for a wedding day coordinator.........by hiring them you will be a stress/worry free bride. 

Comments