New Years Eve Inspiration!

When Karen + Madi from The Perfect Match asked me to design their holiday window display this year I was honored! I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted the theme to be at first. Then, I saw a vintage clock while I was out + about + suddenly it all fell into place- rustic New Years {with a touch of glitz}! I had so much fun putting everything together for this display + I couldn't have done it without the top notch fellow TPM vendors who helped make it happen. A big 'thank you' to Donna at Niche Event Rentals, Hollie at Sweet Southern Charm {my one stop shop for all things rustic + vintage}, + Megan from Luster Designs for helping me bring this vision to life! Also, thanks to Zonin champagne {what's a New Years theme without bubbly?!}. 

                  
             


Comments