Harry Potter Themed Wedding at Tuscawilla Country Club | Annie + Dan

As a fan, I was ecstatic to hear that Annie + Dan were planning a Harry Potter wedding! Now, many people hear Harry Potter + they are confused on how anyone would incorporate such a specific theme into an actual wedding but Annie + Dan did a fantastic job at implementing subtle HP details, without overdoing it. Two big thumbs up to them!

On another note, I was anxiously awaiting their wedding day because I had worked with Annie's sister, Arielle, on her wedding a few years back so I knew that this was going to be an outstanding wedding {those Ingenito's sure do know how to have fun!}. Without further ado, I present Annie + Dan's photos, courtesy of the super fab, Sivan Photography!

Our outstanding vendors:
Wedding Coordinator: At Last Wedding + Event Design
Venue: Tuscawilla Country Club
Photographer: Sivan Photography
Videographer: Visual Effects by Seth
Floral: Peddles Flowers
DJ: Soundwave Entertainment
Cake Baker: Cut The Cake
Hair/Makeup: Hair on the Run 
So very happy that Sivan + I got a photo with THREE of our fantastic couples that we've had the pleasure of working with: Ben/Arielle (+ Kariana!) on the left, Dan/Annie in the middle + Sarah/David on the right.

Highlight video from Visual Effects by Seth, below!
 
 Annie's Review of At Last Wedding + Event Design
I got married on October 4, 2014 at the Tuscawilla Country Club and the first thing that I will say is that hiring a coordinator was the BEST decision that I have ever made. I knew from the moment that my sister got married that I wanted to have Jaclyn from At Last be my coordinator. I saw the help that my sister received and I instantly knew that it was something that I was going to need as well. And that was an understatement. From my initial meeting with Jaclyn to our final meeting, she had everything planned so I would not need to worry about a thing. I hired her to be my day of coordinator but with every monthly email I received came a check list of everything that needed to get done by that month, and it made me feel as though I had hired a full wedding planner. Every question I had was met with a response very quickly and she never once made me feel like I was pestering her. It was truly a blessing to have someone keep in touch with every other vendor so everyone was on the same page. Right after the ceremony she made sure that I had a moment with my husband to just take in everything and that was something that I really appreciated. Something that truly amazed me was when we went to bustle my dress and we found one that my dress didnt have one, She and her assistant Brianna sat there and created one for me right there on the spot! It was genius! When I walked into the reception at my wedding, I was completely blown away. It was better than I could have imagined. To see what you envisioned come to life is something truly extraodinary and without Jaclyn it would not have been that way! At Last is worth every penny and I highly recommend them to anyone that is looking for a wedding planner!
    

Comments