Vibrant Cultural Country Club Wedding in Orlando, Florida | Kaila + Qian

I just love it when couples incorporate some extra special personal touches to their wedding. Kaila + Qian wanted to include some of Qian's Asian background in to the ceremony + it turned out perfectly! They decided to do a red paper cutting to signify their unity {see the photos of it below!}. As well, all of the guests received a yummy sesame ball favor that they could all enjoy! The entire wedding turned out beautifully + I'm happy to share the photos with you today!

Our lovely vendors for this special day:
Wedding Coordinator: At Last Wedding + Event Design
Venue: Red Tail Golf Club
Photographer: Catchlight Studios
Officiant; Max Strother with Sensational Ceremonies
Floral: Lee Forrest Design
DJ: Fun Factory Entertainment
Rentals: Orlando Wedding + Party Rentals
Ceremony Music: Harpist, Kathleen Attanasi
Cake Baker: Michael Anthony Cakes
Hair/Makeup: Professional Elegance
Photobooth: A Class Act
Uplighting/Chargers: Longwood Events
Linen: Grand Rental Station
              
              
 Mother of the Bride, Karin's, Review of At Last Wedding + Event Design
It is a honor to write this review for "At Last Wedding & Event Design - I had the opportunity to work with Jaclyn for the past 6 months as we hired her as our "Wedding Day Planner" - I had so many worries with our guest list over 200 and how was I going to enjoy the day of our daughters wedding with so much day of wedding tasks. Jaclyn from the start sent us emails with countdown tasks that we needed to get done...we had many questions along the way and Jaclyn would immediately answer us back - she was a wealth of information in helping decide on things that came up...her vendor lists were very helpful as we met with vendors in the planning process. Jaclyn and her staff worked so hard the entire time of the day before rehearsal to the wedding day ceremony & reception. They had a great attitude and smile...I felt like I had known them as friends for many years...I consider myself OCD at times...but with Jaclyn's organization and the questions she asked in this process...produces a packet of the layout for the day - minute by minute, inventory of decorations to put out, layout of all the families and wedding party involved, details to work with DJ on the flow from one event to another...it is indescribable how all my stress and worries disappeared and I knew she understood our vision. I can't say enough about Jaclyn & her team - they worked so hard to make it a memorable day for all!!! I will be calling her again one day when my other daughter takes her step down the aisle.
        

Comments