Outdoors Engagement Session | Jenna + Paul

I am so, so excited to share Jenna + Paul's engagement session with you today! First off, Jenna + I met many, many years ago when we signed up for the same study abroad program in college + we've been friends since then. I just love having the opportunity to help my friends with their weddings- it really makes it a special experience. As for Jenna + Paul, they are such a perfect fit for each other! They met back in 2011 + have been inseparable since. I just adore these photos that Best Photography captured- the natural light, the way their personalities come through, it's all so perfect!

They're tying the knot this upcoming October at their local church + the Orlando Science Center. It's going to be an oh-so fabulous Fall themed wedding + we're thrilled to share it with you later this year. Until then, enjoy their engagement session!
                
                
                
                
        

Comments