Casual Leu Gardens + Winter Park Farmers Market Wedding | Ashley + Nick

My goodness, it was so great to work with Ashley for the past year + to make sure that her wedding to her fabulous fiance, Nick, would be perfect! The weather could not have been more beautiful + the entire day went so smooth, it was a true fairytale for this pair. Throw that in with some amazing A-List vendors that we love working with + we've got ourselves the absolute perfect wedding!

The A-List team of vendors for this special day:
Wedding Coordinator: At Last Wedding + Event Design
Photographer: Back Alley Photography
Ceremony Venue: Leu Gardens
Reception Venue: Winter Park Farmers Market
Caterer: Arthurs Catering
Floral: Dream Designs Florist
DJ: Soundwave Entertainment
Hair/Makeup: LeJeune Artistry
Transportation: Crown Transportation
                   
                   
                   
                   
Ashley's super sweet review of At Last Wedding + Event Design
These girls are angels and made my wedding day a dream come true. I was worried that I would not be able to decorate, manage, and oversee the ceremony and reception venues all while getting ready, but At Last handled it all. They are the BEST thing we spent money on for our wedding!!

From day one my call with Jaclyn I felt I could trust her with my vision. She is extremely organized and comfortable in her role and she was exactly what I needed. We emailed several times throughout the planning process and she was always so helpful and attentive to my crazy questions. We met with her and her and her team (Amanda B and Beth) for rehearsal and she was able to organize my entire wedding party and answered all my parents' questions.


On the day of the wedding, all three of them were truly amazing. Jaclyn set up my entire ceremony and was waiting for me at the location when I arrived to give us a breakdown of times and where we could go to relax prior to actually walking down the aisle. During the ceremony she was on point with getting everyone down the aisle and afterwards she helped the photographer organize all the family shots. The reception is where I'm most thankful for all the hard work. I gave them all my decorations the day beforehand with little explanation. When I walked into the room, I was blown away with how perfect everything looked. They really captured everything I could have ever wanted. During the reception they kept tabs on the guests, kept me and my fiancĂ© on scheduled, and packed up every last item of ours into the cars at the end of the night. (They even helped bustle my dress and gave us a quick cake cutting lesson also). 

If you're questioning hiring them- DO IT! BEST DECISION I MADE REGARDING MY WEDDING!

       

Comments