Meet At Last's . . . Amanda B!

We've been working our way through our At Last staff so you can learn a bit more about the fabulous ladies that you have on your wedding day! Next up... Amanda B! Amanda has been a wonderful asset to our team + she is such a joy to be around. Let's get to know her a bit more, shall we?!


Position:
Assistant Coordinator
One word to describe me:
Dedicated
Favorite city:
Orlando! That's why I moved here!
I can't live without:
My planner, iphone + Pinterest
Colors I'm obsessing over:
Light gray + summery colors like turquoise + coral
Wedding pet peeve:
Breaking the tradition of a wedding cake. I love seeing elegant + unique cake designs + it adds a beautiful touch to the reception. Also, when guests forget to take their favors home!
 My best friend is:
My mom + my childhood BFF from the 3rd grade!            
What I'm ordering at Starbucks:
Green tea frappuccino with plenty of whip cream :)
My ideal wedding location:
A beautiful vineyard in California
My favorite moments during a wedding:
When the bride + groom are first introduced as husband + wife! At that moment they are literally closing one chapter of living their own lives + beginning their life as one. It gives me butterflies!
When I'm not planning + coordinating I'm:
Expanding my knowledge in the wedding industry, learning about different types of wines + cooking new recipes!
Big thank you to Bumby Photography for the fab photos.
Check out our team photos, here!

Comments