Meet At Last's . . . Amanda!

As we continue our way into learning more about our fabulous staff, we move on to Amanda. She has been with At Last for over two years + has been nothing short of stupendous! She adores working with our Orlando couples + will continue to do so while she also heads up + runs our brand new Naples branch with a whole new batch of fantastic couples! Check out more about Amanda below- enjoy!
{photos by Bumby Photography}

Position:
Coordinator + Planner
One word to describe me:
Creative
Favorite wedding blog:
Southern Weddings + Style Me Pretty
Favorite city:
St. Augustine
I can't live without:
My laptop, Kitchen Aid mixer, yoga pants, my hubby + my dogs, seriously ;)

Colors I'm obsessing over:
Mint green + coral, especially together
Wedding pet peeve:
Groomsmen that treat the day like a frat party rather than a wedding. I understand the need to celebrate, but wait until AFTER the ceremony please ;)
My best friend is:
My mom
What I'm ordering at Starbucks:
Venti green tea, no sugar
       
       
My ideal wedding location:
A vineyard in Italy
My favorite moments during a wedding:
When the father of the bride gets to see his daughter in her wedding dress for the first time. I've done so many weddings but I still have to hold back tears when I witness that special moment.
When I'm not planning + coordinating I'm:
Baking, running (because I bake too much), DIY craft projects (of any kind) + curling up to watch classic movies with my husband + our rescue puppies, Rascal + Wrangler.
Big thank you to Bumby Photography for the spectacular photos.
Check out our team photos, here!
    

Comments