Meet At Last's . . . Jaclyn!

I recently published a post that gave a little introduction to our newly revamped staff photos {SEE HERE!}. Today, I continue with that introduction so everyone can learn much more about each of the lovely ladies that make up At Last. I know, I know, this should have been done a long time ago but what can I say... we get so wrapped up in wedding planning! The first featured At Last gal is none other than me, myself + I...

Stay tuned for the rest of the ladies- coming soon!
{photos by Bumby Photography}

Position:
Owner, Boss Lady, Lead Planner + Coordinator, Head Honco ;)
One word to describe me:
Organized
Favorite wedding blog:
Every Last Detail + The Loveliest Day
Favorite city:
Lausanne {Switzerland}
I can't live without:
Email, things to do lists + concealer
Colors I'm obsessing over right now:
sea foam green/ivory + peach/champagnes
Wedding pet peeve:
Late guests! At Last weddings always start on time + having late guests is irritating. Also, guests not giving the bride + groom time to eat their dinner. I always make sure my couples eat + they will have plenty of time to welcome their family + friends but sometimes the guests insist on seeing them asap.
My best friend is:
I'm probably required to say my husband but besides him the winner goes to my fab sister, Jennifer.
What I'm ordering at Starbucks:
Tall vanilla latte
       
               
My ideal wedding location:
Anywhere with  beautiful countryside mountains
My favorite moments during a wedding:
The bride + grooms first look- either before the ceremony or when the grooms see's his lovely bride walk down the aisle. While all of the guests are watching the bride enter, I get to see the groom's priceless reaction! Also, I love when my couples see the reception space before all of the guests. The "wow, all of the hard work has paid off" feeling can't get any sweeter!
When I'm not planning + coordinating I'm:
Relaxing with my husband Eric, daughter Emily + of course my pup, Sydney. I spend so much of my time emailing, calling, texting with couples + vendors so in my spare time I'm cherishing those special family moments. :)
                 
Big thank you to Bumby Photography for the spectacular photos.
  

Comments