Married : Melissa + Jamie

Melissa + Jamie came all the way from North Carolina to have their beautiful, intimate wedding day + we were so happy that they chose At Last to be a part of it! They had always hoped for a a true Disney wedding that is exactly what they got. Special details like their Beauty + The Beast centerpieces + cake topper brought out all sorts of Disney charm. Take a peek into how their special day was...

Our vendors for the day:
Wedding Coordinator: At Last Wedding + Event Design
Venue: Shades of Green
Photographer: Brian Pepper of Orlando Wedding Pix
Ceremony Musician: Harpist, Kathleen Attanasi
Cake Baker: It's Tasty Too
Chiavari Chairs + Chargers: A Chair Affair
Hair: Ivy Trellis Salon
 Melissa's Review for At Last Wedding + Event Design
I found Jaclyn from At Last, while I was reading online reviews from Wedding Wire.com. She responded to me immediately, and from then on I knew I had made the right decision. My budget was very limited, and I plan events as part of my job, so I had thought a planner would be nice, but not necessary. After speaking with Jaclyn, my planner, I felt like it was something I truly needed to make happen. It totally eased my mind during the planning process to have someone there to guide me. I planned my wedding from 3 states away, having never seen my venue personally, so she was an invaluable resource, for decor advice, vendor recommendations, you name it! She was always available to help offer advice, and executed my dreams without ever making me stress at all on my special day. There is no way my wedding would have been so perfect without Jaclyn from At Last!
    

Comments