"Bright Buttons" Inspirational Shoot

Back in 2012, I joined forces with Sivan, of Sivan Photography, to do an inspirational shoot. I became ultra busy + had to put it off for quite some time but once this past March hit, I knew I wanted to complete the shoot in full force! I had seen this fantastically vibrant cake design that had colorful spots all over + it was then that I knew we had to implement a button theme. In doing so, the soft rustic vibe came along with the bright oranges, yellows + light pinks, as well, we wanted to give it somewhat of a DIY-feel.

I could not be more thrilled with how everything came together- it was exactly what I was hoping for! I could not have designed + completed such a successful shoot without the oh-so-amazing vendors that put in so much wonderful effort. Another massive THANK YOU to all of those stunning individuals :)

Who does that include, you ask? All of these fab companies below:
Planner + Designer: At Last Wedding + Event Design
Photographer: Sivan Photography
Videographer: 829 Films
Floral: Dream Designs Florist & Boutique
Dishes/Flatware/Glassware: Dishie Rentals
Chalk Board Signage: Chalk Shop
Cake Baker: The Sugar Suite
Pie Desserts: P is for Pie
Chairs/Tables- Orlando Wedding + Party Rentals 
Stationary: La Lovely Ink
Hair/Makeup: Marigold Scott
Linen: Over The Top

Stay tuned in the {very} near future for the video!

         
         
          
             
               
              
              
              
                  

Comments