Engaged : Lexi + J.B.

Let me begin by saying how difficult it was to select only a handful of photos for this blog post. Pure Photography by Lindsey Tropf did a sensational job on Lexi + J.B's engagement photos + after quite a bit of time, I was able to narrow it down to some of my personal favorites!

Lexi + I actually went to high school together {insert cliche: Go Rams!} so when she approached me to assist with her + J.B's wedding planning, I was flattered + beyond excited. Who wouldn't be? Look at how adorable these two are together! They will make some beautiful babies... too soon?!

While we wait until next May for their fabulous wedding at the Lake Mary Events Center, enjoy some of their incredible engagement photos.

orlando wedding photographer
orlando engagement session
central florida wedding coordnators
bride and groom orlando engagement
florida wedding photography
engagement session monogamy wine
sail boat photos
bride and groom on sailboat
orlando wedding coordinator sailling
orlando photographer sailing pictures


Comments