We're WeddingWire Rated 2011

Thank you to all of our past couples who contributed to making Orlando wedding coordinator, At Last Wedding + Event Design WeddingWire Rated for 2011!

"Jaclyn was absolutely wonderful to work with! Planning a wedding out of town was so easy with her help as our Orlando day of coordinator. I didn't have to worry about a thing. From the moment I met with her she was on the ball organizing all of the last minute preparation prior to the wedding as well as planning the wedding day schedule by the minute. My family and I can't thank her enough for helping to make my day beautiful and run smoothly!" -- Sara, Bride

"Jaclyn is the ultimate professional. From the moment I spoke with her on the phone to ask about her services, until the moment I hugged her goodbye, she was the answer to EVERYTHING! The day of the wedding she resolved so many situations for us that we were really able to focus on what was important, we were getting married! There are so many instances where she exceeded our expectations before, during, and after our wedding. She is unlike any other coordinator that I have seen or heard about from my friends – she is truly a BRIDE’S BEST FRIEND! I highly recommend her as your Wedding Coordinator, Day of Wedding Coordinator, or Wedding Consultant. She has a knowledge of weddings that astounded me and a heartfelt desire to make every wedding special; I believe that our wedding was as wonderful and perfect as it was, because of her." --Sandy, Bride

"After 2 daughters getting married within 4 months, I appreciate the hard work that Jaclyn of At Last did to make my daughter's wedding so beautiful. I did not have a coordinator at the first wedding, but I was able to relax much more at the second wedding. I knew Jaclyn had everything under control. Jaclyn and her team were unbelivable because they understood the aesthetic vision that my daughter wanted and followed her instructions perfectly. My husband, as father of the bride was also amazed at the organizational qualities of the At Last team. I highly recommend Jaclyn of At Last!!!!" -- Laurie, Mother of the Bride

Comments