Inspired by . . . Artistic Aisle Runners

Artistic Aisle Runners is run by the ever-so talented Anne Legenhausen + is the focus of our "Inspired by.." feature today. The company specializes in creating uniquely personalized + customized aisle runners but can also assist brides with other types of signage such as, "here comes the bride" signs. Here is an interview with Anne so you can get to know her + Artistic Aisle Runners a bit more.
Tell me about your company + how you got started.
A few years ago, a friend had seen a personalized hand painted aisle runner and asked me to make one for her daughters wedding. She knew I had done murals, faux finishes and kids rooms for many years. After checking on the local wedding scene, I did not find anyone who makes AND installs hand painted high quality fabric aisle runners! This was the start of my company.
What sets you apart from your competition?
What sets me apart is that I will securely install the runner AND stay till after the ceremony to pick it up! The runner is theirs to keeps. Some brides just want the part with the monogram, some want to bring it out at the reception to let their guests write advice on it, starting at the end away from the design. One aisle runner with fall design all over was later used for a table cloth at Thanksgiving!
What is your favorite part of the wedding day?
Oh, I simply cannot pick just one thing! It is the happiest day of your life so far, and I'm just honored to have a small part in making it even more magical!
Other than aisle runners, what is the one service or product brides should not get married without?
When the wedding day is over, having good photographs to remember it all is super important.
What is the best services or product that your company offers?
The best thing about what I make is that each one is totally personalized, one-of-a-kind! So you can let your imagination go wild, or match anything you have seen, or I will take the swirls from the invitation on to the runners, we love swirls right now! Our best services is that the installation and pick up is included in the price, anywhere in the Central Florida area (we will ship). I also want to point out the small signs I hand paint, "Here Comes the Brides" "Thank You" or "Just Married" any size, any font, any color.
What is the craziest request you have received from a bride?
It was actually from a groom, he thinks he wants a football field runner, green with the numbers and lines on it, but the wedding is not until next year so I have time to gently guide him... oh, well, we will see, I will paint ANYTHING they want! :)
In your opinion, what is the most fabulous trend with weddings right now?
I like that the brides are free to personalize everything and do what they want. I am blown away by the creativity and imagination in flower stand decor, colors and mood lighting!
Any special advice to brides when looking to get an aisle runner?
If you do not have it in your budget to get a $400 high quality aisle runner, have some fun with petals instead, real or silk, making a design or monogram down the aisle. Please do not get a cheap runner. The old saying, you get what you pay for is definitely true here!
Contact information
Artistic Aisle Runners Anna Legenhausen www.ArtisticAisleRunners.com 407-833-0642 studio/home 407-687-5176 cell

Comments